Saturday, April 24, 2010

happy................but working today

Ugh its saturday and i'm working. Luckily i only work saturday's for another month or so and then back to doing one saturday every 12 weeks. I worked out again last night! That was my fifth day in a row. I know some people take a day or 2 off from working out, but if I do that I have a feeling i'll stop working out which is why I want to work out every day. That way I will stick to this. My trainer/friend Ally came over last night. She gave me some new exercises with weights to do. Thanks Ally for that. It feels good to finally be back in a groove with working out. My eating has been better to. I still feel like I need a fill, but only maybe .1-.25 cc and I think that will do the trick, because last time I was overfilled. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have to work on Saturday. That kind of sucks. Great job on working out.

    ReplyDelete