Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday!

So its monday! I'm excited for this day to be over. I'm going to go home and workout for awhile and do some crunches as well as work with some weights. How is everones day going? It has been so hard lately to resist temptation like people bringing food in at work. How do you resist temptation? I have a friend who is about the become a personal trainer so she has been coming over once a week to give me ideas and tips. She's really knowledable. It's gonna be hard for me to go the lengh of some activys that she wants me to do, but I know it will only help me and the more I do it the easier it will get. What does everyone use for motivation? I personally use everyone's blogs and follow other people on youtube for my motivation. I also watch biggest loser. Everyone's story is so inspiring. Thank You for motivating me to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment