Monday, April 19, 2010

workout today

I feel like since surgery i've been such a slacker. I've been eating the wrong food and not sticking to exercising, which i need to do to get healthier and weight less. This is all changing today. Starting today I'm sticking to it. I"m going to get in a great workout this evening and start eating better. I need to change for the better. This is a lifestyle change. I'm hoping when i go back to the Dr's in may to get another fill. 6cc was to much and 5.5 doesn't seem like enough so i'm hoping for just a little pinch or 2 more. Thank you everyone for inspiring me to change myself for the better.

3 comments:

  1. Exercise is such a huge part of this journey. Hopefully you can find something you enjoy doing so it doesn't seem like a chore. What types of workouts do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, found your blog from the comment you left on Amy W's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now i'm doing exercise bike. which is ok I think i'm gonna mix it up between that and the treadmill and doing stuff outside that way i don't get bored.

    ReplyDelete