Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1/10

May already?????????????????? Seriouslally wow! I can't believe it. So this wee has been pretty good for me. I've been working out and trying to eat good. I feel like I can really be successful. It gets tough when I don't see the weight coming off, but I just have to think of the end result. I going to try to start going on the treadmill/bike longer or alternate more. I just need to keep telling myself that i'm trying to be healthier. How was everyones week?? Any nsv's?

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I know it's hard, but remember slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add some playtime in there too! Walk with a friend/neighbor, play basketball/ baseball with some kids, remember that game "your it"? I play that with the kids & it kills me ;)

    ReplyDelete