Wednesday, September 29, 2010

and the dr said................

so...... I went to my pcp yestarday. I had a low grade fever my bp was 98/45 and he put me on antibiotics for bronchitis. Hopefully i start doing better and not feeling so run down. I told him didn't think the vommiting with my band was due to erroision or slippage because i didn't have any pain and i said i think it is a result of me not eating or drinking appropriately and i told him its been bad for like a month or 2.............so enough about me how is everyone?

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like all is well with the band - and that's good news! I hope you beat this bronchitis quickly. What a pain...

    Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have a plan. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy my friend, if this doesn't cure the vomiting, you need to see your Band surgeon (maybe a tiny bit out would help?). Two months of vomiting several times a day isn't good and I'm worried about you (and hoping it's the bronchitis causing this)! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I called the surgeon's office! I told thema bout my bronchitis and my vommiting. I told them sometimes it can be 3 times a day and sometimes none and they said ok......so i'll see what happens. I'm hoping that i'm just being dumb on how much i can eat or drink at once. I think that i think i might just be now starting to get the hang of that.

    ReplyDelete