Thursday, September 2, 2010

Soooooooooooo all good news!!!

I've been able to keep what i'm eating and drinking down today!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! That made me feel very successful. I'm also going to be an uncle in less than 2 months. My sister is going to have a girl. In band news I think i 'm happy with my restriction and everything is going well............I'm hoping my weight stays at this number, but today I weighed in at 240.8!!!!!!!!! Just for memories these pictures is how i used to look. I need to take an updated picture of how i look today.

5 comments:

  1. Andy, You look fantastic! Congrats on becoming an uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy.. please send us updated pics!!! you are a handsome young man and are doing wonderful with this journey and oh.. by the way.. congrats on the new uncle title just months away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming an uncle and keeping your eating/drinking in check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smokin! You look wicked amazing andy! Congrats!!

    Hey and I have you an award, it's on my blog!

    www.ladylapband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete