Monday, October 4, 2010

choices.............and monday and stuff

we can either make good choices or bad choices................so today i weighed in at 232.8!!!!! so from when my surgeons office first weighed m3 i was 331 so thats almost 100 pounds down. I really weighed more than that before i went to my surgeon, but thats just what they had me at...................So I  noticiied when i take my time eating and drinking even if it takes me forever I have less problems with vommiting......but on certain foods like french frys and hot dogs. I have issues. Also I seem to have more issues in the morning, but i'm hoping i'll improve i finally gotta settle into my own as in my previous post its not normal to vomit 3 times a day. I think i just truly eat and drink to fast. On a good note i'm hoping my sickness is going away. I'm having trouble breathing so i'm getting a prescription called in tonight and gotta pick that up as i leave work...........i quit my second job. I decided it was time......i just don't feel as great and i've been feeling run down.......hopefully when I kick this cold I'll be able to really focus on working out and the weight will drop even quicker. I hope everyones having a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow congrtas on almost 100!! I can't wait until I get that! That is such a massive amount of weight to loose it's almost uncomprehendable!

    I'm with you, sometimes I vomit alot during the day! 2-3 even 4-5 times. It's definetly from eating too fast. We gotz to slow it down!
    I gotta get on the work out band wagon as well!

    Talk to you soon!

    Breanne
    www.ladylapband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your male prospective! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100lbs gone! Great job! Thanks for following my blog. I'm following your journey now as well. I don't know your whole situation, but I bet that having two jobs could really cause you to feel run-down and tired and we all know that rest is an important part of weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete