Monday, October 18, 2010

I emailed the dr

so I emailed the receptionist in my dr's office trying to see if i can in before next thrusday.....i deff feel like i need a small unfill.............6 was to easy and 6.5 seems more than enough. is that possible???? I feel like I tried to be slow chewing on my eating.......and its not working......I don't think there's errosion since its too tight i'm hoping he does a swallow but not a endoscopy.......i'm just sick of vommiting all the tiem..i've tried warm stuff and i thought it helped but apparently not :(....................well how is everyones day going?.........so the nurse called me i'm going on liquids untiill thursday :( but they are getting me in on thurday at 1 a whole week early so that'll be cool their so nice hopefullly i don't get reprimanded for waiting on this for so long.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they are making you wait until Thursday! That's nuts. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete