Friday, October 29, 2010

Making a commitment

hey!!!!!!! its almost halloween!!!!! any fun plans??????? so i've decided to make a commintment to myself..........i know its going to be exremely tough but from now and i'd like it to be atleast to the new year i'm not going to eat any chips or any candy like resses and kit kats. I need to rid my body of these bad foods.......i worke up this morning and i saw a .2 pound gain i know its not like hardly anything but i was hoping for a good loss.................so that is my goal and i'm sticking it to it from this time unitl atleast the new year.............

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to see you signed up for the challenge- it will be great to have some testosterone in the group! I'm going to start catching up on your blog now, i'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud your determination. Personally when I say I'm going to totally stay away from something, it just makes me want it more. At any rate, totally cool you are joining the challenge. But I'm totally going to kick your butt. Oh yea, I went there. hee hee just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to as far as to say I will not have any candy, but I am not going to have a lot, that is for sure :) All I can say is thank god the challenge starts after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete