Wednesday, October 6, 2010

nsv..................kinda

Happy Wednsday!!! My second job that I quit, I may just take a few weeks off then only do like a day or 2 a week.............A couple people posted on my facebook about how i'm looking good and even though one of them is my cousin...........it feels really good to hear that. my weight is holding around 232.6 i have a dr's appt 10/28 so i'm hoping to be in the 220's around then.......i want to just hurry up and be in onederland but i know i'm prob looking at that around the end of the year....................what are your thoughts on plastic surgery?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy for stopping by the blog! I can't wait to catch up and read your story.

    I'm a believer in plastic surgery, although I would proceed with caution. I know several people who jumped into having their ps before knowing if they could use their lapband correctly, and now you can't tell they've had either procedure. BUT I also know people who used their tool correctly, waited after reaching goal, then went on to have ps. If you have extra skin that bothers you, there's no harm into looking into it :)

    P.S. I plan on having a lower body lift after I've maintained my goal weight (give or take 5 lbs) for a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are in the 220s by the time your doctor appt rolls around. I do believe in plastic surgery when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andy! Thanks for the comment - it helped me find you. I'll have to go back and give your blog a read, but in the meantime - WELL DONE! You are really kicking some butt. On plastic surgery, my perspective is if it's something you want and it's going to make you feel better about yourself, then I say go for it!
    Best,
    Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy.. Great job of the WL.. you will be in onederland before you know it.. as far as PS.. get a few consults, be sure you know about your surgeon.. and then if it is what you want.. then go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome NSV! Plastic surgery is a very personal decision...defintely do your research to find the best surgeon for you and what results you are wanting :)

    ReplyDelete