Monday, October 11, 2010

questions to ask yourself

So I find duriing weight loss i've been often asking myself why am I doing this??? What are you reasons? Half of me always says to be healthier.....the other half says because I want to become more attractive and have better luck with the ladies. Also theres a risk of heart disease from my dad's side so I want to be healthier because of that and it will decrease my chances of having something happen. What are your reasons and motivation for weight loss?

4 comments:

  1. Healthier living... to function better in mind and body to take care of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but if I'm being 100% honest.....it's because I want to be more attractive. Being healthy is a plus and all but for me it's like 25% because I want to be healthier and 75% because I want too see someone beautiful when I look in the mirror.

    Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health, feeling better about myself, looking better - the usual reasons I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My big one is that I don't want my kids to be overweight-ever if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete