Saturday, October 16, 2010

that was interesting

ok!!!!!! let me have you opinion i have this friend who i made plans with almost a week ago to go to the  movies with this weekend. Today she called me to set up a time and stuff and then she told me this other guy was going to. I didn't know this guy. Were just friends but it felt awkward that she didn't ask me if i minded or anything. I wasn't going to work out today..............but i did 30 min on the exercise bike.......i had my mom take a picture of me after my workout for you.........

6 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Way to go on the exercise...that's the "secret" to weight loss you know....(in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: she should have asked you if it was ok if the other guy could go with

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely should have asked before inviting someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm diggin the shirt!! && good job with going 30 minutes!! keep it up, Andy. Well, you already know my opinion... no popcorn for you, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the shirt! I especially love it for those people who are at the gym on the treadmill and talking on their cell phones at the same time. What's with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno i m too busy concentrating on working out so i don't think i could talk on a cell phone and work out at the same time luckily i have a treadmill and bike and weights at my house.

    ReplyDelete