Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10

hey!!!!!!!! so my weight is staying around 240. I still need to get on a better workout regimen. any ideas? eating wise i have been doing better than what i was i do not bring home bags of candy or anything like that. I just need to get on a routine and stick to it. I think i'm going to start by not stopping at dunkin donuts to get something to drink in the mornings because that leads to me getting other food. I'm going to stick to maple and brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast and probably a turkey sandwich with light mayo for lunch. How is everyone's week? This holiday challenge i did horrible with, but the next challenge i join i'm going to lose as much as possible. I'd love to be at the 220's by 1/6/11 i don't see that happening so i'll settle for like low-middle 230's. 1/6 is my next dr appt

No comments:

Post a Comment