Thursday, December 2, 2010

i got a kick in the ass.............

Alright............went to the dr's...............he was saying how i'd be 300 pounds again before i know it.......he gave me .5 cc fill where i was having trouble with it last time.........i really wanted .25 cc but i didn't dare ask him for it........we will see how round 2 goes with this fill i wanna lose like 55 pounds before may 13 when i got the vegas meet and greet for wlsfa.............i'm going to try working out in the morning again.

6 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well with the .5cc's. I firmly believe you can do 55 pounds by May 13 - you are so driven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Andy .5 is pretty agressive.. just be careful and chew your food well until you see how this fill settles.. Loved the picture of your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, Andy! You can finish what you started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harsh! I'm just not a fan of docs who say things like that. You've come so far and I just don't believe you're going to let yourself end up back there again. I hope this agressive fill works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it Andy!! Just take it slow after such an aggressive fill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it, Andy! I've found that all fills are not equal (even when they are!). I'm at a fill level right now with no restriction, and when I had the same fill level last summer I was too tight. You never know, maybe it will be just right this time for you!

    ReplyDelete