Friday, December 10, 2010

yay!!!!!!!

i'm so happy!!!!!! i've been sticking to working out even though I don't really like it. I need to to be able to get the body i want and get healthy and gain confidence..........It's weird even though i still am big i still think relationships and stuff for me doesnt' happen because of my size......but it sounds like from talking with friends and family its more of a confidence issue.........so I gotta try to improve on that but don't really know how. On the weight loss front i was at 239.8 today which is a loss of like 8-9 pounds since last thursday....hopefully that will continue........the band is definitely helping

6 comments:

  1. Andy.. I am so proud of you.. you are rockin that band.. and hey dont worry about relationships.. all of that stuff will follow right now go out there and enjoy life.. when people see you being positive and having a great time. that becomes very attractive.. trust me on that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8-9 lbs. in a week! Wow!

    I think your family and friends are right! Confidence is a huge thing! As far as getting confidence, have you ever heard the phrase, "Fake it 'till you make it"? That is pretty much the solution. Just act confident. Look people in the eye. State your ideas clearly and without apology. Think of the people who you believe act confident and copy their mannerisms. You essentially pretend that you're confident and after a while, you actually begin to fell confident! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! That is sooo awesome. And as far as your confidence issues go: I have friends that are skinny as twigs and they can't stick with a relationship for nothing. It's not always about looks. Someone out there will love you for you now and when you make goal. You just have to keep your eye out for the right person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy that is incredible!! Give yourself more credit for that amazing loss!!!

    The more you loose the more confidence you will gain I know it!!! I always found that the second I stopped looking - really stopped looking the right relationship just found me. I am sure this will happen for you too!

    Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete